1. All animals to be fully immunised, Cats F3, Dogs C5.
2. All cats to be desexed. (Kittens excepted).
3. All dogs must have a strong snug fitting collar (two finger rule).
4. If veterinary attention is required, owners are liable for all expenses. In the event of serious illness and the owner cannot be contacted the veterinary surgeons decision will be final.
5. Animals not collected within 7 days of the nominated date will be disposed of at bordabemyn's discretion. All monies owing, including fees and costs relating to disposal, shall be payable by the owner forthwith after receipt of Bordabemyn's advice as to the amount thereof. If the costs are not paid as provided above, legal proceedings will be instituted without further notice.
6. Bordabemyn reserve the right to refuse any animal and no reason shall be given.
7. Entire males will only be taken at the discretion of Bordabemyn.
8. Bordabemyn will not be responsible for any damage or injury caused to any of the animals staying at their kennels other than as a result of willful negligence acts or omissions by Bordabemyn or its employees.
9. The fully booked period will be charged in the holiday period.
10. Owner must disclose any peculiar traits or medical condition of the dog (eg. Timidness, Climbing, Epilepsy etc).
11. Boarding rates are charged on 24 hour basis.
12. A booking fee as set by Bordabemyn is payable for each and every animal booked. Refunds are only available if notice of cancellation is given at least 4 weeks prior to the booked dates. Christmas deposits are non-refundable. An administration fee will be deducted from the returned deposit if the deposit is returned by mail.
13. The owner of the dog will be responsible for any excessive damage caused by its dog due to its behavior to any other animal or property.
14. Bordabemyn will take no responsibility for any bedding or toys left in it's care.
15. It must be clearly understood that the animals are not supervised continuously however are checked regularly for water, shelter, their behavior and presence.
16. The owner acknowledges that the signing of this contract shall create a lien over the animal in favour of Bordabemyn, which shall continue to exist while whatever monies are owing pursuant to the contract.
17. Over the peak periods (Christmas, Easter & School Holidays), dogs will be charged at $2 per day extra, cats at $1 per day extra.
18. During the Christmas period a 7 day minimum will apply.
19. It is advisable that owners take out pet insurance.
Signed ______________________ Date ______________________